Tuition Information and Fees
Five Falls is supported by these sources:
- Tuition payments from patrons
- Subsidy from the Great Falls Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Subsidy from the Montana Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
- Subsidy from the North Pacific Union of Seventh-day Adventists Donations
- ACE Scholarships for qualifying students.
Tuition is on a 10-month pay basis (10 payments), August through May. Tuition for school year 2017-2018 is $275 per month for the first student and $250 per month for each additional student per family.
Entrance fee is $300 for grades K-8 and is to be paid at registration. This fee offsets the cost for books, administrative supplies and also includes insurance Five Falls has for each student. Complete entrance fee is required upon acceptance.
If you are interested in the ACE Scholarship program, please send contact us for an applicaton. This link provides more information about the program and the qualifications for it. http://www.acescholarships.org/apply?Lang=x-en-US-MT